As Christians living together in community we "bear one another's burdens and so fulfill the law of Christ." (Galatians 6:2) Our hope is that you experience Faith Lutheran as a caring, healing, and life-giving community.
When should I contact a pastor?
Please contact our pastors at Faith when there is:
* a death in the family
* a serious illness
* a marital/family disharmony calling for outside help
* unemployment/loss of job
* birth of a child/adoption of a family member
* handicaps, chronic illnesses, personal challenges calling for special care
* anticipated weddings, baptisms
* serious financial challenges/problems
* serious loneliness or sense of "not being connected" to Faith Lutheran
* dissatisfaction or misunderstanding related to Faith ministries
* something special you desire to share with your church family